This is the recommended course for Departmental Administrators, or anyone who has a role in administrating courses/students. Topics covered:
- Using LUSI to create Moodle courses
- Managing user enrolments on a Moodle course
- Viewing and reporting on student participation within a course
- Managing yearly course rollover
- Using LUSI to set up assignment submission boxes in Moodle* (brief)
- Viewing and managing student submissions to an assignment* (brief)
Friday, May 4, 2018
10:00am - 12:00pm
Library Training Room 1
Taught Session - For Staff only
Learning & Teaching, Departmental Admin
This session is for staff only.
Registration is now closed. See the events page for details of future sessions.