FHM503: Introduction to NVivo
- Overview of nVivo - the Outlook-themed interface and workspace
- Project management and document preparation - getting your sources together systematically and using classifications and collections
- Approaches to coding: Creating and organising nodes
- Keeping a record of what your doing: the critical role of comments as notes, reflections and operational definitions
- Using links: creating relationships within your project
- NVivo as a space for thinking, writing and exploring: how to use memos effectively
- Exploring your data
- Using the query wizard
Face-to-face students will be enrolled on the event and have access to the learning space via the modules tab on the student portal.
Wednesday, December 6, 2017
1:00pm - 5:00pm
Taught Session - For Staff & Postgraduate Research students only
CAQDAS - NVivo, ATLAS.ti, F4, RDF: Domain A, RDF: Domain B
Registration is now closed. See the events page for details of future sessions.