Learn useful tips to look after students friends or colleagues mates whilst at University
The workshop includes:
- Key practical tips for supporting a friend, student or colleague
- Spotting signs in a friend
- How to start a conversation
- How to support a friend: Listening and learning.
- Signposting to support
- Looking after your own wellbeing as a supporter
Best of all, the workshop is FREE!!!
To sign up, please register here: https://docs.google.com/a/studentminds.org.uk/forms/d/1tC3gpWju-zznCkPzL0UK6s0ozuRghcAKPedEAPer8wc/viewform
Once you have registered you will not receive a confirmation email however, we will email you a reminder a few days before the workshop.
This workshop has been developed by Student Minds
Wednesday, January 31, 2018
Charles Charter A19
Workshop - For Staff only
College Welfare, Counselling, Departments, Mental Health, Support, Wellbeing