An overview of IT services for new students with an opportunity to ask questions and make requests to IT support staff.
- Setting up Wi-fi on your devices;
- Keeping up-to-date with the student portal and moodle;
- Installing and using iLancaster effectively;
- Picking up your emails on a range of devices;
- Accessing free software;
- Where to store your files, including information about our LU Box cloud service;
Plus additional information about many other IT services.
Wednesday, May 2, 2018
2:00pm - 2:30pm
Support Desk Pod, Learning Zone
Information Session - For Students only
In the Zone, Support Desk (for webpage), Introduction to IT services
Registration is now closed. See the events page for details of future sessions.