Skype for Business is an instant-messaging, video conferencing and real-time collaboration tool which you now have as part of Office 365. Learn about:
- Using it for online meetings and collaboration with anyone in the world;
- Using it from different locations and devices, for example in conference rooms, lecture theatres, Windows PCs, Macs, mobile phones and tablets;
- Scheduling online meetings with non-Skype users via Outlook;
- Instant messaging with colleagues and other regular Skype users around the world;
- Advanced features such as recording your meetings, sharing your screen, annotating Presentations in real time and much more.
Thursday, April 26, 2018
2:30pm - 3:30pm
Library Training Room 1
Taught Session - For Staff only
Video Calls, Online Meetings and Collaboration
This session is suitable for staff only.