This training session is recommended for anyone wanting to use electronic coursework submission and marking in their department and those already doing so and wanting a refresher.
This 2 hour session will follow the complete lifecycle of an assignment and includes:
- Using LUSI to setup assignment inboxes in Moodle
- Key settings to be aware of (notifications, file restrictions, feedback types and Turnitin)
- How students submit their work
- Providing feedback to students using moodle’s annotation tool
- Marking with Moodle and sending grades back to LUSI
- Releasing feedback to students
- How students view feedback
Note: electronic submission and marking requires involves both academic and administrative functions and so this session is appropriate for both roles.
This session is for staff only.