Skype for Business is an instant-messaging, video conferencing and real-time collaboration tool which you now have as part of Office 365. Learn about:
- Using it for online meetings and collaboration with anyone in the world;
- Using it from different locations and devices, for example in conference rooms, lecture theatres, Windows PCs, Macs, mobile phones and tablets;
- Scheduling online meetings with non-Skype users via Outlook;
- Instant messaging with colleagues and other regular Skype users around the world;
- Advanced features such as recording your meetings, sharing your screen, annotating Presentations in real time and much more.
Thursday, July 19, 2018
2:00pm - 3:00pm
Library Training Room 1
Information Session - For Staff only
Skype for Business
Registration is now closed. See the events page for details of future sessions.