This course will introduce you to UK copyright law and its application to your teaching when creating your own teaching materials and providing published materials for students.
By the end of this course you will:
- understand how copyright applies to creating learning resources and making them available to students
- understand how to comply with legal provisions and licences when:
- Finding and using images
- Using extracts from published works
- Showing video to students
- Making journal articles available on Moodle
- Providing scanned extracts to students
Monday, September 24, 2018
3:00pm - 4:00pm
Information Session - For Staff only
Copyright, Library & Info Skills programme, Staff, Teaching support, Using information
Registration is now closed. See the events page for details of future sessions.