This short course is for researchers and support staff. You will learn about data management plans (DMPs), including how to write a DMP for a grant application or project e.g. your PhD thesis.
This course will introduce you to:
- What is included in a DMP
- What you are expected to cover
- How to identify which template to use
- The online tool DMPonline
- Where you can access additional support
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Draft a DMP as part of your grant application or project
‘What’s in it for me?’
DMPs are an increasingly common requirement for grant applications and projects. Furthermore, a robust DMP can help to protect and optimise your work. This course will include a few tips and tricks that will make writing your next DMP quicker and more efficient.