Attendance Check-in via iLancaster is used by students on Bailrigg campus to register their attendance at timetabled teaching sessions.
An Attendance Centre view of the system enables:
- Teaching staff to check students in or out of sessions when they can't do it for themselves.
- Departmental administrators to see information to answer attendance queries, and to make adjustments where required.
In this session:
- Learn how students use iLancaster Attendance Check-in.
- Learn how the staff Attendance Centre view works so that teaching staff can register students' attendance if they can't do it for themselves.
- Learn how LUSI MyStudents works for monitoring students' attendance.
- Set up iLancaster on your own device (laptop, tablet or phone) ready to use the Attendance Centre
Monday, October 15, 2018
3:00pm - 4:00pm
Library Training Room 1(C135)
Information Session - For Staff only
Apps and devices > iLancaster
Registration is now closed. See the events page for details of future sessions.