Overview of IT services, particularly useful for those new to the university, with an opportunity to ask questions and make requests to IT support staff. Includes:
- Setting up Wi-fi on your devices;
- Keeping up-to-date with the staff intranet;
- Installing iLancaster;
- Picking up your emails on a range of devices;
- Accessing free software;
- Where to store your files, including information about our LU Box cloud service;
- Additional information about many other IT services.
Tuesday, November 13, 2018
10:00am - 11:00am
Pod 1, Learning Zone
Information Session - For Staff & Students
In the Zone, Introduction to IT services
Registration is now closed. See the events page for details of future sessions.