In the context of feeling rushed, under pressure and experiencing uncertainty, there is tendency to feel in your PhD the need to do more, to focus on 'urgent' tasks and let the important things slip. All too easily you can lose sight of the bigger picture. Stress can build up, your resilience can be undermined and it can be hard to keep going.
This day brings together a unique blend of life coaching and mindfulness in a wonderful range of activities that invite you to step back, take stock, experience alternative perspectives, explore common challenges and identify your next steps. You'll learn techniques that will help you gain insight into the bigger picture and that will sustain your resilience and well-being.
You can expect on the day to experience
- How to generate a clearer understanding of your own situation now with a fresh perspective
- Learn to identify how to let go, in order to move forwards
- Learn how to relax in ways that nourish your inner sense of well-being
- Imagine what might be possible from place of centred, clear insight
- How to use a walk creatively to gain fresh perspective