Online, streaming access to this workshop (being taught face-to-face on campus) will introduce you to working with ATLAS.ti for analysing qualitative data and literature.
ACCESS TO MATERIALS AND LIVE STREAM:
You will need to self-enrol on https://modules.lancaster.ac.uk/course/view.php?id=25240 using the password NVivo
Key skills include:
- Orientation to NVivoi's core elements, interface and concepts
- Key principles for effectively using NVivo 12
- Importingyour data in to NVivo
- Structuring data and creating a framework for your project
- Initial steps in data analysis
- Beginning coding
RESOURCES AND REQUIRMENTS
Please ensure you have data you can work with (literature or empirical data) and have a clear project outline.proposal and goal.