Library and Learning Development: Preparing for teaching in Michaelmas term (FST)
This session will be led by John Barbrook and Lesley English (Faculty Librarians for Science & Technology), Dr Jason Hancox (Learning Developer (Maths and Statistics, FHM-FST) and Dr Louise Innes (Learning Developer, FST).
They will discuss the ways the library can support you and your students for teaching online in Michaelmas term, to include:
- Creating and using the Leganto Resource list system to embed online reading lists into Moodle
- Using the digitisation service and the Digital Content Store to provide accessible book chapters and articles online
- Checking ebook availability for core reading
- Providing students with instruction in using the digital library, either asynchronously or synchronously
- Maths and stats learning development activities available to your students
- Signposting students to other library & learning development support
There will be opportunity for Q&A during the session.
To access resources for staff prior to the session please enrol on the Library Skills for Science & Technology Moodle